2018 - 01 - 14
* HTTPS is now partially enforced to re-enable browser notificaitons
* Users will have to re-enable flash on the https:// domain
* Chrome users can do that by entering this url: chrome://settings/content/siteDetails?site=https%3A%2F%2Flive.cookie.me.uk
Not Current Year
2017 - 10 - 24
* Stream Page -> The viewer counter will now show additional infomation about users
*Names will be colored coded based on their delay
*Hovering over the viewer will show the following information:
*User-set Flash Player Buffer
*Actual Flash Player Buffer
2017 - 08 - 19
* Dashboard -> Future broadcasts will show additional information on the Dashboard
*All topics during the stream
*All viewers that watched that stream for any period of time
*The length of the streams
2017 - 08 - 16
* Dashboard -> Streamers can now set which IPs they can stream from.
* Dashboard -> Authenticating yourself on the account page will take affect here.
2017 - 07 - 29
* Main Page -> It now shows how long the last stream of a user was in minutes
2017 - 07 - 17
* Stream Page -> [HLS Player] The delay indicator should now work with the HLS Player
2017 - 06 - 24
* Stream Page -> If Flash is not enabled the HLS Player will now load automatically instead.
2017 - 06 - 21
* Dashboard -> Input fields will now display their current status.
* Dashboard -> You can choose to no longer have your thumbnail shown.
* Main Page -> Thumbnails are no longer viewable directly.
2017 - 06 - 20
* Stream Page -> [Flash Player] The delay indicator will no longer go negative when the stream restarts.
2017 - 06 - 12
* Stream Page -> The 'Live for:' is now retrieved from the server for HLS Player compatibility
2017 - 06 - 11
* Stream Page -> You can now switch between the Flash player and HLS Player multiple times without a page reload
2017 - 06 - 10
* Dashboard -> [VIP Mode] Added the VIP Mode features of Blacklisting, Whitelisting and VoD control.
* Dashboard -> Added a list of the streamer's VoDs that are currently saved on the server for you to download.
* Dashboard -> Added a secondary counter that displays any viewer that has watched within the last 5 minutes.
2017 - 06 - 08
* Main Page -> The uptime of streams will now always be correct.
2017 - 05 - 30
* Main Page -> The thumbnail system has been updated now all streams will have updating thumbnails when they are live
2017 - 05 - 16
* Stream Page -> The option to change the buffer on the Flash player no longer requires a player reload.
2017 - 05 - 15
* Stream Page -> Made the viewer counter update much faster if you are 'active' -- Lowered the activity timeout to 1 second
2017 - 05 - 14
* Stream Page -> [HLS Player] Enabled you to seek backwards
2017 - 05 - 13
* Main Page -> A whole new look and way of displaying the streams
* Dashboard -> You can now change your description that appears when you are offline.
2017 - 05 - 01
* Stream Page -> [BETA] There is now an option to use a HTML5 player to view the stream using HLS. Delay is expected to be 8 seconds minimum.
2017 - 04 - 06
* Dashboard -> The hidden toggle is now a always-offline toggle
2017 - 04 - 02
* Dashboard -> Removed the buffer section from the dashboard instead it will now be user-side only
* Stream Page -> The buffer box will now store your buffer in localStorage
2017 - 04 - 01
* Stream Page -> The delay indicator will now consider the buffer size before changing color
2017 - 03 - 30
* Stream Page -> The text showing another user has gone live will now only show if you have notifications enabled for that user.
2017 - 03 - 29
* Main Page -> It will now show when a user last went live
2017 - 03 - 28
* Main Page -> Thumbnails of the stream will show instead of the poster if they are live! - Current rate is every 30 seconds
2017 - 03 - 27
* Stream Page - You can now set your own buffer size under the player on the stream page - A larger buffer will prevent stutter but add delay
2017 - 03 - 26
* Main Page -> Switched from a simple table type display to a block display that also shows posters and possible thumbnails.
* Main Page -> Made the Alerts&Notifications respond much faster
2017 - 03 - 22
* Viewer Counter -> Added an indicator if viewers are not on the actual stream page ('offpage') as these users do not send player stats
* Dashboard -> Added an option to disallow 'unknown users' from viewing your page and stream
2017 - 03 - 17
* Viewer Counter -> Users who get the stream from an offpage RTMP player will now also be shown on the viewer counter
2017 - 03 - 16
* Dashboard -> You can now control the buffer of your player
* Dashboard -> The "Set!" button will now check if the input is blank before sending data
* Stream Page -> A changed buffer value will be shown
2017 - 03 - 15
* Dashboard -> You can now toggle the visibility of your stream on the main page listing
* Dashboard -> Your stream viewer counter will also show on the dashboard
* Dashboard -> The options you can change on the dashboard will now tell you their current status
* Dashboard -> A small preview of your poster shows - It will also update if you set a new poster
* Dashboard -> You can now assign a Twitch chat channel to your stream
* Dashboard -> If you have a Twitch chat assigned to you it will show up on the dashboard
* Stream Page -> Temporary fix to stop accidentally pausing the stream by left-clicking - there is now a [Player] 'Controls' checkbox
2017 - 03 - 14
* Stream Page -> Offline posters now update without having to reload the page
* Stream Page -> Offline posters are now shown shortly after a stream goes offline
2017 - 03 - 10
* Changed to a different flash player.
Despite looking like YouTube from 2012 it will store your volume level
It also features a lower buffer meaning delay is up to 800ms lower depending on the content being streamed
2017 - 03 - 01
* Stream Page -> The trailing slash on user pages has been removed
2017 - 01 - 27
* Stream Page -> The player will now play when the user goes live if they were offline when the page loaded.
2017 - 01 - 21
* Stream Page -> The player will now play when the page loads if the stream is online
2017 - 01 - 19
* Stream Page -> Changed the delay indicator to show how far behind you are in milliseconds. (~10-200ms MoE)
2017 - 01 - 13
* Main Page -> Changed alerts so you can select which users you want to be alerted about.
2017 - 01 - 11
* Dashboard -> Added the ability to edit the poster shown on your stream player if you're not live.
* Dashboard -> Added the ability to be alerted when users go live.
* Dashboard -> Also made Desktop Notifications an option
* Dashboard -> Stopped unused code and files from being loaded increasing page loading speeds.
2017 - 01 - 07
* Stream Page -> Added a small text display under the player announcing when another user has gone live.
2017 - 01 - 06
* Misc -> Switched to a better method of recognising users.
2016 - 12 - 04
* Misc -> Switched to a better method of storing data