2018 - 06 - 03
* Dashboard -> You can now set a password for your stream instead of using IP authorization
2018 - 05 - 30
* Main Page -> Since Unknown users can now register automatically you must be logged in to see the list of streams (It's still up the streamer to allow unknowns to view their page)
2018 - 05 - 13
* Main Page -> How long a user went last live for is now displayed as HH:MM:SS instead of just minutes.
2018 - 05 - 10
* Dashboard -> New VoDs should now be more reliably stored.
* Dashboard -> The size of the VoD file is currently no longer stored.
* Dashboard -> VoDs will now say which server they were streamed to.
2018 - 05 - 06
* Dashboard -> Added a temporary alternative RTMP URL you can stream to if you have problems with the main one or if it's closer to you in order to achieve lower delay.
* Stream Page -> The flash player will now automatically change it's source to the correct server.
2018 - 04 - 20
* Stream Page -> The notifications for a user going live will no longer trigger more than once.
2018 - 04 - 10
* Stream Page -> Unknown users are no longer clumped together in a 'Unknown' number - They now appear with names starting with 'unknown'.
2018 - 04 - 08
* Stream Page -> The Chat part of the page will now update dynamically if the streamer changes it
2018 - 04 - 04
* Stream Page -> Added a temporally visible small box to that will allow users watching on compatible devices to easily enable flash
* Stream Page -> The HTML player will no longer be hidden if the user does not have flash enabled and clicks on the flash player button
2018 - 01 - 14
* HTTPS is now partially enforced to re-enable browser notifications
* Users will have to re-enable flash on the https:// domain
* Chrome users can do that by entering this url: chrome://settings/content/siteDetails?site=https%3A%2F%2Flive.cookie.me.uk
Not Current Year
2017 - 10 - 24
* Stream Page -> The viewer counter will now show additional information about users
*Names will be colored coded based on their delay
*Hovering over the viewer will show the following information:
*User-set Flash Player Buffer
*Actual Flash Player Buffer
2017 - 08 - 19
* Dashboard -> Future broadcasts will show additional information on the Dashboard
*All topics during the stream
*All viewers that watched that stream for any period of time
*The length of the streams
2017 - 08 - 16
* Dashboard -> Streamers can now set which IPs they can stream from.
* Dashboard -> Authenticating yourself on the account page will take affect here.
2017 - 07 - 29
* Main Page -> It now shows how long the last stream of a user was in minutes
2017 - 07 - 17
* Stream Page -> [HLS Player] The delay indicator should now work with the HLS Player
2017 - 06 - 24
* Stream Page -> If Flash is not enabled the HLS Player will now load automatically instead.
2017 - 06 - 21
* Dashboard -> Input fields will now display their current status.
* Dashboard -> You can choose to no longer have your thumbnail shown.
* Main Page -> Thumbnails are no longer viewable directly.
2017 - 06 - 20
* Stream Page -> [Flash Player] The delay indicator will no longer go negative when the stream restarts.
2017 - 06 - 12
* Stream Page -> The 'Live for:' is now retrieved from the server for HLS Player compatibility
2017 - 06 - 11
* Stream Page -> You can now switch between the Flash player and HLS Player multiple times without a page reload
2017 - 06 - 10
* Dashboard -> [VIP Mode] Added the VIP Mode features of Blacklisting, Whitelisting and VoD control.
* Dashboard -> Added a list of the streamer's VoDs that are currently saved on the server for you to download.
* Dashboard -> Added a secondary counter that displays any viewer that has watched within the last 5 minutes.
2017 - 06 - 08
* Main Page -> The uptime of streams will now always be correct.
2017 - 05 - 30
* Main Page -> The thumbnail system has been updated now all streams will have updating thumbnails when they are live
2017 - 05 - 16
* Stream Page -> The option to change the buffer on the Flash player no longer requires a player reload.
2017 - 05 - 15
* Stream Page -> Made the viewer counter update much faster if you are 'active' -- Lowered the activity timeout to 1 second
2017 - 05 - 14
* Stream Page -> [HLS Player] Enabled you to seek backwards
2017 - 05 - 13
* Main Page -> A whole new look and way of displaying the streams
* Dashboard -> You can now change your description that appears when you are offline.
2017 - 05 - 01
* Stream Page -> [BETA] There is now an option to use a HTML5 player to view the stream using HLS. Delay is expected to be 8 seconds minimum.
2017 - 04 - 06
* Dashboard -> The hidden toggle is now a always-offline toggle
2017 - 04 - 02
* Dashboard -> Removed the buffer section from the dashboard instead it will now be user-side only
* Stream Page -> The buffer box will now store your buffer in localStorage
2017 - 04 - 01
* Stream Page -> The delay indicator will now consider the buffer size before changing color
2017 - 03 - 30
* Stream Page -> The text showing another user has gone live will now only show if you have notifications enabled for that user.
2017 - 03 - 29
* Main Page -> It will now show when a user last went live
2017 - 03 - 28
* Main Page -> Thumbnails of the stream will show instead of the poster if they are live! - Current rate is every 30 seconds
2017 - 03 - 27
* Stream Page - You can now set your own buffer size under the player on the stream page - A larger buffer will prevent stutter but add delay
2017 - 03 - 26
* Main Page -> Switched from a simple table type display to a block display that also shows posters and possible thumbnails.
* Main Page -> Made the Alerts&Notifications respond much faster
2017 - 03 - 22
* Viewer Counter -> Added an indicator if viewers are not on the actual stream page ('offpage') as these users do not send player stats
* Dashboard -> Added an option to disallow 'unknown users' from viewing your page and stream
2017 - 03 - 17
* Viewer Counter -> Users who get the stream from an offpage RTMP player will now also be shown on the viewer counter
2017 - 03 - 16
* Dashboard -> You can now control the buffer of your player
* Dashboard -> The "Set!" button will now check if the input is blank before sending data
* Stream Page -> A changed buffer value will be shown
2017 - 03 - 15
* Dashboard -> You can now toggle the visibility of your stream on the main page listing
* Dashboard -> Your stream viewer counter will also show on the dashboard
* Dashboard -> The options you can change on the dashboard will now tell you their current status
* Dashboard -> A small preview of your poster shows - It will also update if you set a new poster
* Dashboard -> You can now assign a Twitch chat channel to your stream
* Dashboard -> If you have a Twitch chat assigned to you it will show up on the dashboard
* Stream Page -> Temporary fix to stop accidentally pausing the stream by left-clicking - there is now a [Player] 'Controls' checkbox
2017 - 03 - 14
* Stream Page -> Offline posters now update without having to reload the page
* Stream Page -> Offline posters are now shown shortly after a stream goes offline
2017 - 03 - 10
* Changed to a different flash player.
Despite looking like YouTube from 2012 it will store your volume level
It also features a lower buffer meaning delay is up to 800ms lower depending on the content being streamed
2017 - 03 - 01
* Stream Page -> The trailing slash on user pages has been removed
2017 - 01 - 27
* Stream Page -> The player will now play when the user goes live if they were offline when the page loaded.
2017 - 01 - 21
* Stream Page -> The player will now play when the page loads if the stream is online
2017 - 01 - 19
* Stream Page -> Changed the delay indicator to show how far behind you are in milliseconds. (~10-200ms MoE)
2017 - 01 - 13
* Main Page -> Changed alerts so you can select which users you want to be alerted about.
2017 - 01 - 11
* Dashboard -> Added the ability to edit the poster shown on your stream player if you're not live.
* Dashboard -> Added the ability to be alerted when users go live.
* Dashboard -> Also made Desktop Notifications an option
* Dashboard -> Stopped unused code and files from being loaded increasing page loading speeds.
2017 - 01 - 07
* Stream Page -> Added a small text display under the player announcing when another user has gone live.
2017 - 01 - 06
* Misc -> Switched to a better method of recognising users.
2016 - 12 - 04
* Misc -> Switched to a better method of storing data